A practical test before changing hair color

Spatiu public unde puteti lasa un mesaj fara a trebui sa fiti inregistrati.
Forum rules
Va rugam sa postati mesaje decente si pe cat posibil la obiect. Mesajele cosiderate nepotrivite se vor sterge, iar IP-urile de pe care au fost scrise banate.
Post Reply
LucasRIZ
Membru al forumului
Membru al forumului
A practical test before changing hair color

Post by LucasRIZ » 29 Sep 2026, 01:46

I need to gather useful color information during a remote consultation because the client cannot visit the salon until the day we perform an in-person strand test. I need notes that remain useful when we later compare real swatches. The difficulty is that her webcam adds warmth while the reference photographs she sent were taken under several kinds of indoor lighting. I would not treat a video frame as a precise color sample, but I would like the conversation to narrow down sensible shade families before the appointment. I am using this online color analysis as a neutral reference for discussing warmth, depth, and contrast. Should I request a daylight image with a neutral object in frame, and is it worth comparing the same image on two devices during the call? I also plan to document old color, regrowth, and practical constraints. I would appreciate a cautious checklist from stylists who consult online.

Post Reply