Making sense of seasonal palettes
Forum rules
Va rugam sa postati mesaje decente si pe cat posibil la obiect. Mesajele cosiderate nepotrivite se vor sterge, iar IP-urile de pe care au fost scrise banate.
Va rugam sa postati mesaje decente si pe cat posibil la obiect. Mesajele cosiderate nepotrivite se vor sterge, iar IP-urile de pe care au fost scrise banate.
-
LucasJuts
- Membru al forumului

I have been trying to understand my undertone before buying a few replacement basics. The confusing part is that my face looks different in every photo. By a window in the morning, a muted blue top seems comfortable next to my skin, but under the warm bulbs in my bedroom the same top looks flat. I also tried holding cream and bright white fabric near my face, and that comparison changed when the phone adjusted its exposure. I would like to make this a repeatable test rather than decide from a single flattering photo. I found a page about skin undertone test camera while looking for a place to organize the questions, but I would still value real observations from people who have done the fabric comparisons themselves. Should I start with plain fabrics in cool and warm pairs before looking at full seasonal palettes? I can repeat the test near one window and turn off the room lights each time. The part that still puzzles me is whether shadows under the eyes are a useful clue or just a result of the angle. A consistent backdrop might help. For anyone who has compared these at home, which two or three checks gave you the clearest answer? I would prefer to test clothes already in my closet before spending money on a new palette.